Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wood Family

While overcast skies are good for taking pictures, rain and wind are NOT! Nevertheless, we toughed it out and got some great ones for this awesome family! I've known the mom since junior high, and it was a privileged to do this session with them. (Not to mention how much fun we had catching up!)













And tell me WHO can resist these big ol' crocodile tears?? He had fallen down playing after our session, and though quickly comforted by Mom, the tears kept rolling down his beautiful little cheeks.

8 comments:

Sandi said...

Those boys have the most beautiful eyes. I love the brother shots and the tear shot.

Sandi said...

I know you wanted to see my face when I saw the photos, but since you can't, just imagine my grin getting wider and wider, and then me jumping up and down! Then, imagine me rushing to post them all on my blog, and then directing my Facebook friends to go see them, and then calling my family to go see them! I LOVE our pictures. I'm pretty overweight right now and haven't liked many pictures of myself, but I really like these. You tips helped me get rid of the fat face look. I love the pictures of my daughter--your editing made them even more special. This is one satisfied customer!!!

Jackson Family said...

beautiful pictures, the tear picture is so sweet and sad--award winning if you ask me!

Emily said...

This is my favorite session you've done thus far! I love it Koreena!!

Bethany said...

AMAZING!

Lisa said...

I was going to say which ones I love but it turned out I loved them all (as usual)! Especially the little one looking over his shoulder and the older one by the tree. What a lucky family to have you for a photographer!

Ryan and Mandi said...

We were extremely lucky to have Koreena take our pictures! I still look at them on a daily basis. It was so hard trying to decide which ones to print out right now and frame. I'm sure I'll be switching it out constantly! We love you Koreena and thank you so much!

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic photo! By far one of my favorites of all. It captures so much. Time to go national. =)